No one can live a stress-free life. But when faithfully practiced, the skills gleaned from this session can result in increased health, fulfillment, and clarity of purpose.
This session offers you practical tools for building a more satisfying personal and professional life, with scripture and prayer addressing the theme of hope and the spirit of reflection.
At the end of the experience, participants will be able to:
- Identify their main stress symptoms and effective techniques for relieving them
- Describe 5 “quick fix” stress buster methods
- Demonstrate 3 minute energy builders
- Fill the “energy bank”
- Experience the benefits of guided imagery and affirmations
- Recognize the difference between tough times and real addiction to stress or work
- Evaluate personal tendencies to react with positive or negative “self-talk”
- Set goals in a personal plan to reduce stress
- Describe 5 proven long term stress reduction skills
- Evaluate their risk for stress exhaustion
- Continue the learning with excellent resources
“I thought the workshop promoted very healthy coping mechanisms to deal with stress and difficult situations.”