What do the folks at Zappos, Southwest Airlines, Cisco, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and other employers of choice know that we don’t? They know the power of happiness! They cultivate a culture of respect, appreciation and trust, and the results speak for themselves.
Based on the work of respected researchers, you’ll learn and experience for yourself more than 5 practical methods for improving attitude and increasing happiness.
This session draws on the work of Sonja Lyubomirsky in “The How of Happiness: A Scientific Approach to Getting the Life You Want” and the groundbreaking work of BelleRuth Naparstak, director of HealthJourneys.com. Full of humor, the real-world examples and skills are, without exaggeration, life-changing. These are do-able, practical steps that anyone–your team, your clients, your patients–can benefit from immediately!
Participant will explore…
- The psychology of happiness and how to train your brain
- Your current level of happiness is a choice
- What truly makes people happy and how to choose happiness
- 5 practical and scientifically proven methods for improving attitude and increasing happiness
- 12 Happiness Activities and which ones best fit you
- Skills for creating more happiness at work and home